Are you interested in making a difference?
Want to contribute to your local community?
We may have just the role for you!
We are currently seeking governors to join the Woodham Ley Governing Body and we would be delighted to hear from you if you:
- have an interest in the performance of the school
- have a desire to contribute to and represent the community
- have an open and enquiring mind, able to ask challenging questions of the school's leaders
- have the ability to look at issues objectively
- have the confidence to ask questions and join in debate
- have a willingness to listen and make informed judgements
- have the ability to work well with others
- have time to spare
Everyone has something to offer, you don't have to be an expert in education, and whilst we would welcome experience in finance, HR, legal or premises/property management, we want people from as many different backgrounds and with as wide a range of interests as possible. Governors play an important role in promoting high standards of educational achievement and directing the conduct of the school.
Previous governor experience is not essential - training opportunities are available.
What we can offer you:
- you will have the opportunity to work with our excellent team of staff and governors in further improving and developing our School
- the pleasure of helping our children reach their potential
- the sense of achievement in making a real difference
- the opportunity to learn new skills through a broad training & development programme
Want to find out more?
Contact our Chair of Governors, David Mills at David.email@example.com